Wednesday, April 25, 2012

dear me...

dear me,

do you know that your parent love you? 
 you know right.
do you know that your friends love you?
you know right.
do you know that outside there a lot of guys trying their best just to be your friend?
you know but you just ignore them.
why??

my girlfriends tried to recommend a few guys for me just to make sure that I'm happy. even my boyfriends giving me a lot of advices. thanks guys. and there a few person willing to sacrifice just for me.

A : just give me a chance to prove. i just asked you to be mine just for a week, then, u can give ur answer.
me : sorry, i cant.
A : kau mmg dah dingin mcm ais batu kn..
me: ....silent......

F : why?
me : i cant, if i do it, i just consider you as a rebound.
F : hurm..i dont care if it will make you happy. 
me : r u insane??
F : idk, i just wanna hear ur laugh again. dats all matter to me..
me : ...(psycho betol mamat neh)...

Z : are u ok??
me : er.. why?
Z : i heard u ....sad..
me : do i look like im sad??
Z : yes, obviously. your eyes looked bloated. your face look pale and sad.
me : nah, i just tired. thats all.
Z : i heard from F that you....
me : its nothing..
Z : if you think having a rebound can make you happy, go on..
me : im not that cruel oke.
Z : sometime you need to be cruel for your happiness..
me : .....silent.......



well, there three crazy guys. for ur information, im not looking for replacement now. i just need time to heal. if i need you guys, i'll call oke. stop worries bout me and try to hv faith on me..

p/s : I love everything that I hv now..

No comments:

Post a Comment