Saturday, March 17, 2012

Thanks all..

today i feel better than yesterday.. well, i being chill up by 2 precious friends. thanks guy.. haha, my morning filled by laughter and we talked about something funny and hilarious.. we are not close before but after a terrible thing happen to me lately, we become close.. they advised me to step forward from my past, tried to be tough, more dedicated myself to ALLAH..and they also encouraging me to finish my study..they also said that revenge will not bring any meaning for me. its useless. its just gonna hurt me and more.. thanks again guy..well, i'm kind of hot temper but they still be there for me..
oke, enough . kang kembang lak manusia  dua orang tuh.. hahaha..

While i also have a lovely and caring housemate and other friends. they offered me their shoulders for me to cries. they replaced their love when i lost others love. thanks ladies~ 
always being with me through sweet and sour, bitter and tasteless..and thanks for lending ears of yours..
oke, i'm hungry.. lets having lunch my friends..


the most appreciation to :
nab, koji, hana, lea and ariati..

No comments:

Post a Comment